[MPlayer-dev-eng] (no subject)

Apopatos apopatos at operamail.com
Wed Nov 28 03:36:33 CET 2001

Hello,I installed Mplayer-0.50 and I hadn't any error message in installation!
But, when I try to play a video I have this messages:

Movie-Aspect is undefined - no prescaling applied.
VO: [xv] 304x224 => 304x224 Planar YV12 fs
vo: x11 running at 1024x768 with depth 16 and 16 bits/pixel (":0.0" => local
dis
Sorry, Xv not supported by this X11 version/driver
******** Try with  -vo x11  or  -vo sdl  ********
FATAL: Cannot initialize video driver!

I try with -vo x11 or -vo sdl (fullscreen) and I can play almost everything
but with a lot of
crashes and when I try to play a video from GUI, I've got the message:

FATAL: Cannot initialize video driver!

I have SUSE Linux 7.3 with XFree86 4.1.0 and kernel 2.4.10.
Also I have a Diamond Viper V770 (TNT2) card and Duron 800.
Is there any way to play my videos from GUI without all this crashes?

                                      Best Regards
                                        Apopatos