[MPlayer-dev-eng] MSVID1 stange Bug(s)

Mike Melanson melanson at pcisys.net
Wed Nov 28 02:49:34 CET 2001

On Tue, 27 Nov 2001, Johannes Feigl wrote:

> At the moment I'm uploading a sample of the no working MSVID1 Videos.
> you can find it at the mplayer-ftp folder incoming/strangemsvid1/"Garaks
> Plan.avi"

	Okay, I checked it out and I can see the screen-splitting
anomaly. I decoded it to a series of PNG files, however, and they seem to
look okay. Really, it looks to me like MPlayer isn't keeping up with the
video playback, which is upsetting. I'm going to do some profiling of my
decoder and see how fast it's really working.

--
	-Mike Melanson