[MPlayer-dev-eng] need swscale.c -> swscale_template.c move/copy

Michael Niedermayer michaelni at gmx.at
Mon Nov 26 16:21:21 CET 2001

Hi

On Monday 26 November 2001 02:27, Arpi wrote:
[...]

> i think that mainly target matters, so why don't we simply call them
> rgb.c (or to_rgb.c) and (to_)yuv.c ?
>
> so all converters making rgb should go to rgb.c, others which
> converts to yuv go to yuv.c
>
> or simply keep them in one big file. i don't think it's so huge and
> if it's huge is it really a problem?
> (in this case, merge rgb2yuv into your code (rgb2rgb.c) then ask me
> to rename, not reverse)
i renamed yuv2rgb_mmx.c -> yuv2rgb_template.c and fixed things up to avoid
having to figure out how to merge these gpl banners with their changelogs ...
if u want everything in one file thats no problem either but u must write the
license header than, something like
MPlayer Copyright 2001 Arpi i hate^H^H^H^H^H^H^H GPL ;)

Michael