[MPlayer-dev-eng] ao_alsa9 ??

BERECZ Szabolcs szabi at inf.elte.hu
Mon Nov 26 01:30:07 CET 2001

Hi!

It did not compiled for me either, so I checked what's the problem.

If I'm right, the libao2 is in an inconsistent state. is it supposed to
be?
e.g. ao_subdevice hasn't been put into ao_data_t.
but that's ok. I fixed that, but didn't committed it because of the next
problem:

whenever ao_data.buffersize is use, gcc stopes complaining "parse error".
if I change buffersize to e.g. buffsize everywhere, it compiles without an
error.

I tried with gcc 2.95.2, and with 3.0, the results are the same.

"the truth is out there" (or do I missed something?)

Bye,
Szabi