[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: [MPlayer-users] getch2 no longer work

Artur Skawina skawina at geocities.com
Tue Nov 20 19:53:25 CET 2001

Nick Kurshev wrote:

> > > Yes - yestoday version of getch2 works for me fine
> > ok but please check which change (getch2.c or fifo.c) made it broken.
> > it works fine for me...
> I've restored only getch2.c from archive and everything works fine

hmm, i can't see any difference here (other than that the old
version breaks if select is interrupted) and i can't see how
this could cause problems, unless some other code is at fault.

I don't use -vo vesa, but you just made me try it for the
first time and indeed the keyboard does not work. With the
_old_ getch2.c that is... i'll look at this later today.

Is the flickering osd normal for vesa output?

artur