[MPlayer-dev-eng] DirectFB and mplayer

Hallvar Helleseth hallvar at ii.uib.no
Sun Nov 18 23:35:32 CET 2001

Hi!

You say it won't be thread-safe, but you'd accept patches to make it
thread-safe, right? or would there be any drawbacks for that?
How much time do you think it would take to make it thread-safe?

I'm eager because DirectFB and Mplayer would (will ;) make a GREAT couple!

Hallvar Helleseth (hallvar at ii.uib.no)