[MPlayer-dev-eng] Contrast&Brightness on driver level

Jiri Svoboda jiri.svoboda at seznam.cz
Fri Nov 16 14:03:20 CET 2001

Hi,
Could be possible do brightness and cotrast level adjustment on libvo
basis? I mean BES on MGA has ability to control those things so why not
use them - this is no cost solution, because there is no need of CPU.
I would like to this for MGA.
My question is - how to reconnect mplayer key processing on codec level
to libvo and mga_vid. At this time there is no API in libvo either
mga_vid. I can try to add this feature to mga_vid, but which interface
should I use? Mean interface/api between mga_vid/libvo and
libvo/mplayer? Any suggestions (or rules which I should keep in mind)?

				Js