[MPlayer-dev-eng] [RFC] configure2 underway

Ponekker Zoltan pontscho at makacs.poliod.hu
Fri Nov 16 12:46:52 CET 2001

Hali

---

> Generated are currently:
>   config2.h config2.mak libvo/config2.mak libao2/config2.mak

Gui/config.mak ? :) And the XShape detection need by gui.

---

>   - removed esd stuff : could not find any code using this
>   - removed xmm(p) stuff : same reason

Oke.

---

# --- GUI stuff ---
GTKLIB=
GLIBLIB=
GUI_LIBS =
GUI=yes
DEBUG=-DDEBUG

This definitions not good in config.mak, if gui support is enabled.

---

I don't see libcss detection in configure2. libdvdcss != libcss.

---

I'm need this messages:

Checking for cpu vendor ... AuthenticAMD ( 5:8:12 )
Checking for cpu type ...  AMD-K6(tm) 3D processor
Optimizing to ... k6
Checking for mmx support ... yes
Checking for mmx2 support ... no
Checking for 3dnow support ... yes