[MPlayer-dev-eng] dxr3 output plugin broke with last CVS update

David Holm dholm at telia.com
Thu Nov 15 09:26:40 CET 2001

This patch should fix and give you (beta) playback of win32 codecs...
For those of you who are interested I'm currently working one some
speedup issues in the dxr3 code, I should also take care of the lockup
prob. But I have yet failed in finding out why it locks whenever using
audio/subpics in conjunction with video output, anyone with good gdb
skills would be appreciated...

This should also be applied to the CVS ASAP!