[MPlayer-dev-eng] libvo2 under way

David Holm dholm at telia.com
Tue Nov 13 05:51:18 CET 2001

Robert Edmonds wrote:

>On Tue, Nov 13, 2001 at 12:32:05AM +0100, David Holm wrote:
>
>>Say for instance you are writing a device for a hardware mpeg decoder
>>(such as I am for the dxr3/h+), in libvo you will have to implement alot
>>of different converters to get the output you requier. In libvo2 we tell
>>

>is the dxr3/h+ supported under freebsd?

Actually, you tell me, and please do tell me because I want to add it to
the documentation if it is...
The em8300 modules are heavily dependant on linux-module support, and I
don't know what options there are in freebsd in using linux options. But
I'm guessing Kuroyi would be more than happy if someone started porting
it...

//David Holm