[MPlayer-dev-eng] DXR3 Patch to be applied ASAP

Felix Buenemann atmosfear at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Nov 9 02:04:38 CET 2001

On Thursday, 8. November 2001 22:41, you wrote:
> On Thursday, 8. November 2001 21:14, you wrote:
> > Ok,
> > I'm reluctantly sending through kmail...
>
> ok, applied fine :)
you switches from posproc/yuv2rgb.h to opendivx/yuv2rgb.h . this is bad,
opendivx code will be deleted in the future, instead use code from
postproc/rgb2rgb.h (yes I know name is confusing). and send patch relstive to
current cvs.
--
Best Regards,
	Atmos

-- MPlayer - 'cause the best things in life are free! --