[MPlayer-dev-eng] DXR3-Beta 2 Patch (Could someone apply it please?)

Felix Buenemann atmosfear at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Nov 8 22:39:02 CET 2001

On Thursday, 8. November 2001 20:52, you wrote:
> Felix Buenemann wrote:
[snip]
> >man, get a decent mailer instead of this mozilla crap, I can recommend
> > KMail (requires kde2 libs).
> >And of course make sure patch is against a fresh cvs copy.
>
> I always makes patches of cvs, actually I update the cvs just before I
> diff. Second, kde? no thankyou, I've had enough of windows for one
> lifetime... I'll see if evolution is running...
you don't need to run kde in order to use KMail, it works for example fine
with WindowMaker too syou jsut need the required libs installed, btw. KMail
was just an example, I guess mutt or sylpheed should do the jon, too. But if
mozillas mailer can't encode in base64, which is rfc standard for encoding
attachments, then it's pretty lame mailer. Even cgis I wrote handle multipart
mime mails with base64 encoding, so it shouldn't be big problem
after all. Maybe mozilla mailer tries to autodetect content, try sending
patch as a gzip and see what happens...

--
Best Regards,
	Atmos

-- MPlayer - 'cause the best things in life are free! --