[MPlayer-dev-eng] Suggested patch for libvo2

David Holm dholm at telia.com
Wed Nov 7 07:12:11 CET 2001

Hi,
here is a way of adding an easy to use device-config to libvo2. It will
also make it alot easier for gui developers to add setup(config) screens
for the selected vo2 device.
Please have a look at it and tell me what you think (it should be
implemented in control like this:
control( ?, VO2CTRL_GET_CONFIG, &vo2_device_config_t );  and
control( ?, VO2CTRL_SET_CONFIG, &vo2_device_config_t );

I also think this should be implemented in libao2, didn't want to make a
patch for it though since it's "in use"...

feedback please...

//David Holm