[MPlayer-dev-eng] cvs-howto.txt

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Wed Nov 7 01:03:05 CET 2001

Hi,

> > no. it was right. you can't rename files in cvs tree. you just can delete
> > and re-add files, but it is not renaming. only cvs server admin can do that
> > on the server. it's me or lgb, so ask us. i would be happy if cvs users
> > could do that, but it's a cvs limitation :(
> >
> > and unfortunatelly there were lots of commits to badly renamed files
> sorry for the commits
no problem. not your fault :)

> > so i don't know how to fix it. if i reverse all of those patches you will
> > be upset and have to commit changes again. is it possible at all? Michael?
> i can recommit the current versions again, but the revisions inbetween would
> be lost

i won't reverse. too late to do it :(((
i could get diffs from cvs and re-apply them and commit between patching,
but it's too much work, and it shown me as commiter not you...

unfortunately i was too busy at work today, and i had to work under winnt,
so i couldn't do cvs-undo in time. (our only nt server got nimda-e and
crashed because of bad antivirus prg...)

btw i think the only important change to yuv2rgb in mplayer cvs was the
pipe-in-comment fix for gcc 2.96 and above.

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu