[MPlayer-dev-eng] Maintaince patch

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Tue Nov 6 22:35:53 CET 2001

Hi,

instead of workarounding users's bug, we should add a check for dec_video
and stop with #error displaying that libavcodec should be upgraded from cvs
too.

something like
#if MBC==48
#error upfgrade libavcodec!
#endif

someone please commit, i'm under winnt now :((((

>   This message is in MIME format.  The first part should be readable text,
>   while the remaining parts are likely unreadable without MIME-aware tools.
>   Send mail to mime at docserver.cac.washington.edu for more info.
>

> Hello,
>
> the latest change in libmpeg2/mpeg2_internal.h has made the
> dec_video.c uncompileable. My patch is fixing the problem. I hope, that
> arpi's change in mpeg2_internal.h was really ment so.
>

> Martin Decky

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu