[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: dxr3 output in mplayer

Andy Lo-A-Foe andy at alsaplayer.org
Mon Nov 5 15:33:12 CET 2001

On Mon, Nov 05, 2001 at 05:47:21AM +0100, David Holm wrote:

> I have realise this too... didn't bother to find the problem though.
> Thanks, I'll forward this to the MPlayer-devel-list so Arpi can fix that.

Cool, thanks.

> I'll try to release a new patch, which will be the first public beta
> which has lots of new features (em8300 from cvs is highly recommended
> since I have added mtrr support too it...)

Okay! Btw the mplayer CVS should also be updated for the
dxr3_audio_get_bytesleft() -> dxr3_audio_get_bytesinbuffer()
change.

> I'm still working on some pretty damn strange problems with the feared
> -ao dxr3, my plan was to include at least a usable audio out device
> before the public beta...

-ao dxr3 is close to unplayable here, however using my regular soundcard
for audio out works just fine. I also tried the -vc ffdivx option to get
output from divx files on the H+. It did work but I get green borders
around the picture (if it's not fullscreen). This is with Mplayer CVS
and the latest DXR3 CVS tree (Hollywood+ card).

Regs,
Andy