[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: [Dxr3-devel] dxr3 as a generic framebuffer :D (fwd)

David Holm dholm at telia.com
Sun Nov 4 00:16:40 CET 2001

Ok,
this is something I've never heard of, but I will definately try it out
(right away).
Thanks

A question about dshow/vfm codecs, as I get it I need to either use
BGR24 (who the hell came up with BGR? I wanna kick his ass) or do a
conversion from YUY2 (which I believe would be much slower). Also I'm
assuming all win32 codecs use draw_frame and linux one's uses
draw_slice? Anyhow, draw_frame( uint8 *src[] ) for a BGR24 returned from
a win32 codec, are they encoded like src[B] = malloc(w*h) src[G] =
malloc(....) or src[0] = malloc (w*h*3) ?
I'm getting segfaults when trying to use libavcodec to mpeg encode these...

//David Holm