[MPlayer-dev-eng] IMGFMT_ question

David Holm dholm at telia.com
Thu Nov 1 08:54:43 CET 2001

Hi,
I'm working on a dxr3 audio/video out plugin, of which the video out
functions are almost ready for a teaser release for those interested.
Although, big issue, I though IMGFMT_MPEGPES would give me demuxed mpeg
streams when I played vcd's/dvd's any anything mpeg-1 mpeg-2, but this
does not seem to be the case since everything seems to be IMGFMT_YV12,
so I'm guessing what I'm getting are already decoded mpeg's = I'm
spoiling hardware acceleration and filtering of the dxr3, how do I add
IMGFMT_MPEG1 and MPEG2?

//David Holm