[Mplayer-dev-eng] sponsors...

Gábor Lénárt lgb at lgb.hu
Wed May 30 00:06:23 CEST 2001

On Tue, May 29, 2001 at 09:05:06PM +0200, Felix Buenemann wrote:
> Hmm I have GeForce DDR and SavageMX at home.
>
> btw. my laptop needs RAM badly, only has 128MB :)
>
> Think maybe i810, i815 cards, Radeons (think differ much from mach cards),
> did I mention I need to test GeForce 3 xvideo? ;)

I've got i810 at my workplace. Piece of shot but mplayer works well on it
with xv vo target.

What about sound cards? If we finished project V-net at my workplace I
would like to extend DVD playing capabilities of mplayer based on the patch of
.... ergggh .... I've forgotten whose patch it was ... ;-(
An SB Live should be great to produce cool surround sound.

By the way we should finally found mplayer HQ with even computer rooms to test
mplayer on various hardwares :)

And maybe an MDA card for testing aalib :)

--
 --[ Gábor Lénárt ]---[ Vivendi Telecom Hungary ]---------[ lgb at lgb.hu ]--
 U have 8 bit comp or chip of them and it's unused or to be sold? Call me!