[Mplayer-dev-eng] new release?

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Tue May 22 11:16:35 CEST 2001

Hi,

> >It's the Question that drives us, Arpi :
> >> if there are unstable code in CVS, please tell me, or disable it
> >> by default.
> >Also Nick and Telenieko, please update your DOCS translations to the
> >current version. (Arpi, outdated translations shouldn't be in the release,
> >as in 0.17...)
> >
> Please tell me date of release - because I have no possibility to sync DOCS
> every hour.

I don't know release date yet... It was just a question about your opinions.

I think we should freezee code 3 day before the release date. Then we
have to make english docs up-to-date (adding misisng functions, update
BUGS section, version number :) etc) and after it you can sync translated
docs.

Also verbose levels and debug printfs can be cleaned then.

So, what about the end of next week? Freeze at friday, and release at
monday?

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu