[Mplayer-dev-eng] CDROM is die but sound still clicks ...

Gabucino gabucino at k2.jozsef.kando.hu
Wed May 16 23:05:55 CEST 2001

It's the Question that drives us, Felix Buenemann :
> > Eeehh :) That's a bit different thing :)) (I suppose Nick didn't
> > mean the CD-DA audio-playback)
> CD-DA stand for Compact Disc Digital Audio it's extracted via the data bus of
> the cdrom, not the analog audio out.
CD-DA stands for Compact Disc Digital Audio, and it's stored on Compact
Disc (it's an easier name for "???color??? Book" standard). This is a fact :)
So you can't extract it by pushing PLAY on the CD-ROM. Great. :))

> > Ehh. This isn't hungarian channel :)) or is it on eurosport? (though
> > I don't like watching football..)
> Hmm, I don't get what's interesting with it.
Football is good only when you play it.

--
Gabucino