[Mplayer-dev-eng] MPlayer for IRIX

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Tue May 15 02:47:36 CEST 2001

Hi,

> > We should upload mpg12play from MPlayer-0.09 package to CVS,
I have an idea.
I'll upload mpg12play from MPlayer-0.09 to CVS, then you can checkout,
replace files with your chanegd files and commit. So we can check your
changes in CVS, and differences between 0.09 and future MPlayer
versions can be merged/patched to the CVS.

What about?

And we should make a maillist for mpg12play too.
It will be something else (a portable mpeg 1/2 player), so
don't flood MPlayer's lists with portability problems.

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu