[Mplayer-dev-eng] MPlayer for IRIX

Gernot Ziegler gz at lysator.liu.se
Mon May 14 11:01:58 CEST 2001

Hej Arpi !

> i see no sense of creating a new SF project for it.
Right, not me either ...

> we can put it up to mplayer's project. making a new module in CVS.
Great ! In that case I will need you to add me to your project, my
SF-login is "madmac" :-) (Hope I can create a CVS module as a "normal"
member, otherwise I will have to ask you for that, too)

> > But the Sourceforge-CVS would of course make it accessible for everyone, I
> > have no problems with showing my code (have created two other
> > Sourceforge-projects before ;) )
> >
> > Oh, BTW: Anyone that has a good name for that project ? ;)
> Maybe mpg12play/IRIX.
Sounds good, will take it ! I am currently investigating MPlayer-0.0.9 -
yep, it's a slight tad easier to port, I guess ;) ;)

Servus,
  Gernot

T                 The Austria <=> Sweden connection.....                 T
O                Homepage: http://www.lysator.liu.se/~gz                 E