[Mplayer-dev-eng] release name

TeLeNiEkO telenieko at telenieko.com
Mon May 7 15:57:26 CEST 2001

I like the ColaCounter, but there's another program somewhre (libcap?)
that references to the lots of liters of coke that were drunk during development

CommitCounter is nice too, but BugCounter is nicer ;o))
DodeCounter sounds a lot spanish, I don't like it

Visca Catalunya, en tot cas (+ o -: up with Catalunya anyway)
note: catalunya is a part of spain with it's own language, where I live ;P

viszlat,
 TeLeGoNNaSCHooL!

PS: Gonna school to learn spanish literature.... Better I'll go to the pub ;o)

|           TeLeNiEkO                |
| e-Mail: telenieko at telenieko.com    |