[Mplayer-dev-eng] What has happened?

Nick Kurshev nickols_k at mail.ru
Sat May 5 22:50:56 CEST 2001

Hello!

On Sat, 5 May 2001 17:47:58 +0200 (CEST), Arpi wrote:

>> It's the Question that drives us, Nick Kurshev :
>> > Who did perform changes?
>> I've already reported the bug, Arpi didn't respond yet, maybe this night.
>> Anyway, stdin support was added, maybe that's where the bug is.
>
>It was my fault :(((((((
>The bracket ')' was placed to wrong location...
>
>But don't worry, I began to drink the 10l cola :)
>
>Btw Nick should drink too, because his latest ./configure change
>didn't work here... - I've fixed.

Oh sorry! It worked for me (but I have CFLAGS set in /etc/profile and
really didn't tested when it's unset ;-)

O'k - now all basic things are working !!!
But I've found one strange detail. Navigation keys don't work propertly.
I.e.:
 -> arrow put control forward on 1 min instead of 10 sec
 <- arrow seems o'k
 up arrow put control forward on several minutes
 down arrow rewind stream on begin of file.

(I use -vo SDL)

Best regards! Nick