[Mplayer-dev-eng] Matrox dualhead and syncfb.

German Gomez Garcia german at piraos.com
Tue May 1 13:45:25 CEST 2001

On Tue, 1 May 2001, Felix Buenemann wrote:

> On Dienstag,  1. Mai 2001 12:23 you wrote:
> > raw support in order to make it seek correctly. I think that some kind of
> > list with the timetable of each chapter would be enough. I've also make
> > some changes to vo_mga and vo_xv, so you can specify anamorphic format
> > with -16:9 that will scale the image width by 4/3.
> >
> Think an -aspect x:y option that changes image size before vo plugins would
> be a much cleaner solution (would only have to modify d_height and d_width).

	The only problem is that I think that this aspect resizing should
be vo-pluing dependant, that is, it should be enable only on plugins that
could do it fast. And you need someway to get the screen dimensions in
order to do the right thing while resizing. Although I suppose we can
assume a 4:3 aspect ratio of the screen, and let people decide if the
plugin is fast enough for them.

	- german