[Mplayer-dev-eng] asf streaming playback from a mms server

Bertrand BAUDET bertrand_baudet at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 21 21:24:22 CEST 2001

asf streaming playback from a mms server is no functionnal
yet. Right now, I don't have time to fix it and I also want
to wait after the release. Arpi wants to write a cache support
so it will be really helpfull for the network layer.
For now the code is for tests purpose and it should
change a lot when the cache will be available.

Bertrand