[Mplayer-dev-eng] asf streaming playback from a mms server

roy d'souza roydsouza at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 21 19:12:58 CEST 2001

Hi,

Could anyone tell me how to make patch the network
layer code so that I could mplayer to stream and play
asf files from a mms server.

I have already done #define STREAMING and made changes
to the Makefile to get it to compile and run.

Now the problem is that after sometime mplayer does
not play the file and gives me console output saying
that video feed absent, file not playable.

HELLLLLP I need it urgently ..........

Thanks to whoever can help

Roy