[Mplayer-dev-eng] release today?

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Tue Jun 19 19:42:12 CEST 2001

Hi,

> (there are some not fully accented files in the Hungarian part - including
> tech-hun.txt) (I've got time for them tomorrow)
ehh. it's mine :)
but i hate writting on hungarian layout...

> and there is -dumpsub in actual mplayer.1, but this switch has been
> removed (I think), and -dumpfile isn not documented (only for developers?)
-dumpsub should work.
but there was NEVER -dumpfile option :)
(so it isn't surprise if it is not documented :))

> and in BUGS it sais, that seeking code is not perfect yet, I thought,
> A'rpi already fixed it
yes. but it's stil not perfect.. but i can't fix better.
(i think the problem is with audio drivers, at least OSS and my card)

> (gl thing: I think it was in 16 bpp not in 24, when it printed me: Cannot
> init MMX colorspace transform)
opengl always use 24bpp, doesn't matter what resolution you use. it needs
24bpp image to send to video card, and it will convert to the actual bpp

> Nick,   SOLVED: disabled SSE code in fastmemcpy.h ;(
> can you do better solution?
i can: removed SSE code in fastmemcpy.h :)

btw it was slower than non-sse code, so it doens't matter.

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu