[Mplayer-dev-eng] release today?

Balazs Tibor tibcu at sch.bme.hu
Tue Jun 19 19:29:25 CEST 2001

> >What about the 0.18 release _TODAY_ ?
> >- Are all DOCS and translations up-to-date?
> If devel team going to update DOCS every day this point is unreachable too.

:-)))

(there are some not fully accented files in the Hungarian part - including
tech-hun.txt) (I've got time for them tomorrow)

and there is -dumpsub in actual mplayer.1, but this switch has been
removed (I think), and -dumpfile isn not documented (only for developers?)

and in BUGS it sais, that seeking code is not perfect yet, I thought,
A'rpi already fixed it

(gl thing: I think it was in 16 bpp not in 24, when it printed me: Cannot
init MMX colorspace transform)

Nick,   SOLVED: disabled SSE code in fastmemcpy.h ;(
can you do better solution?

now back home
Tibcu