[Mplayer-dev-eng] mplayer-cvs doesn't compile with gcc-3.0 (debian sid) + paSat Jun 9 02:24:00 2001

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Sat Jun 9 02:26:13 CEST 2001

Hi,

> I've had a few troubles with compiling mplayer-cvs with
> gcc/g++-3.0 (the one shipping with debian unstable aka
> gcc version 3.0 20010526 (Debian prerelease) & GNU
> assembler 2.11.90.0.7)
Great!

>  - a few cpp warning for "no \n at the e-o-f"
I didn't applied these now. I already did it about a month
ago, but Nick's editor removes \n so i don't want to increase
cvslog again.

>  - a few missing std:: that breaks compilation
I added missing 'using namespace std;', it's much nicer.

>  - there's also a patch on main/libac3/mmx/imdct_3dnow.c
>    that avoids breaking compilation on a k7 (but i don't
>    know if it's correct though it works for me :)

Nick, what about this? I didn't applied, because I don't
know is it ok?

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu