[Mplayer-dev-eng] Re: MPlayer + FreeBSD - works great!

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Sun Jun 3 02:57:27 CEST 2001

Hi,

> Ok, sorry for a delay - I'm not on this list (and am nof fast enough :-()
> Here's a patch attached which enables (limited) FreeBSD support. It's
> against Friday night's CVS version. What works: compilation, playing of
Thank you, patch applied and commited to CVS. Nice patch!
(I changed only your if()'s in Makefiles to $(ARCH_LIBS))

> AVI, MPEG1 (perhaps 2 as well), DivX. Drivers: x11, sdl (including sdl
> dga), dga. As for GL - have no idea (run XFree86 4.0.3, so no Utah-GLX).
it works with 4.0.3 at least matrox g400/450 and radeon.

> DVD support doesn't exist (have no experience nor DVD drive), VCD support
> is not finished (after harddisk crash all my templates are lost, so will
> have to do everything from the scratch :-()
ok.
i removed cdrom includes from mplayer.c, because it doesn't required.
(it's only referenced from vcd_read.c)

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu