[Mplayer-dev-eng] code freeze delayed

TeLeNiEkO telenieko at telenieko.com
Sat Jun 2 11:58:30 CEST 2001

* Arpi (arpi at thot.banki.hu) wrote:
> Is one day enough for you to make the translations?
  Sure, I'd only have to update the things that were done on the
  english docs on day+1 ;oP

> then we can follow this:
> x.day: code freezee
> x+1: english docs freezee
  Gabu, read 'docs freezee' that's you can update at 23:59:59, not at
  0:00:01! ;oPPPPPPPP
> x+2: release
  x+2 <- that sounds like Math's... ugh, school.....!

Then dates could be:
 Code freezee:         Friday,   8th  June 2001 0:00 CET
 English docs freezee: Saturday, 9th  June 2001 0:00 CET
 Release:	       Sunday,   10th June 2001 0:00 CET

Note, times are int Central European Time (CET) that's the hungarian
timezone if I remember right ;o)

Note, dates are for midnight, that  Code freezee is Friday's midnight,
the midnight that goes from friday to saturday, isn't it ? (for me
days end at 8.30 when I go back to school).

Are those dates okay?

viszlat,
 TeLeNiEkO

|           TeLeNiEkO                |
| e-Mail: telenieko at telenieko.com    |
-             Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day;
     teach him to use the Net and he won't bother you for weeks.