[Mplayer-dev-eng] Fwd: Can't translate

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Mon Jul 23 15:39:30 CEST 2001

--------- Forwarded message ---------
From: TeLeNiEkO <telenieko at telenieko.com>
To: arpi at thot.banki.hu
Subject: Can't translate

I'm sorry to tell that I won't be able to hold the spanish translation for a long time.
I had a motor accident last saturday night and broke one hand and burned the other.

I have lots of difficulty to type (there's a friend writting this for me), I'll be that
way about 1 month or so. Please put and UNMAINTAINED file on the spanish dir saying

  " Esta traduccion no esta mantenida debido a problemas transitorios del traductor,
    se agradecerá un sustituto "

  " This translation is unmaintained because transitory problems of the translator,
    any substitute is granted "

I'm really sorry,
 TeLeNiEkO

PS: Try to post it on the dev-eng list. viszlat, and thanks a lot!