[Mplayer-dev-eng] demuxer changes

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Sun Jul 22 00:42:56 CEST 2001

Hi,

As you maybe noticed, I'm working on demuxer code cleanup and separation.
Today I made a lot's of changes, moved fileformat detection and header
parser stuff out from mplayer.c. I ha dto change things about demuxer
and stream header structs... and it can be broken! :(

So, please test it, run it over all your files on your HDD!

If you find a file not playing (unkwnon file format or segfault)
with this version, but plays with yesterday one, please tell me.

It's very important to test these changes before I continue this
hacking...

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu