[Mplayer-dev-eng] Convert DOCS to html?

Gabucino gabucino at k2.jozsef.kando.hu
Fri Jul 20 19:26:39 CEST 2001

It's the Question that drives us, Felix Bünemann :
>      What do you think about converting all DOCS (maybe not INSTALL)
>      to HTML, this would allow a much better doc structure and make it
>      easy to put docs to homepage. Currently DOCS with all those small
>      texfiles is quite a mess.
Yes that's exactly what I'm thinking about. Now the "new" (and yet
incomplete, not reviewed, no added stuff) DOCS is a readme.txt file :) with a
TOC.. The point is, it has parts like this:

     2.2 Video & Audio output devices
        2.2.1 Video output devices
             2.2.1.1 Xv
             2.2.1.2 DGA
                    2.2.1.2.1 Summary
                    2.2.1.2.2 What is DGA
                    2.2.1.2.3 Resolution switching
                    2.2.1.2.4 DGA & MPlayer

Not a very comfortable way to navigate in :)
So I guess it'll be made for links(lynx).. Suggestions?

--
Gabucino