[Mplayer-dev-eng] projectmayo's divx codec...

Christoph H. Lampert gruel at gmx.de
Thu Jul 26 06:02:18 CEST 2001

Am Freitag, 20. Juli 2001 18:34 schrieben Sie:
> >> Additional I have display error with a 576x312 clip, at the bottom of
> >> the picture the last line of Macro blocks isn't decoded correctly so
> >> decoding errors go into the whole picture on vertical movements. I could
> >> upload part of the movie if you want.
> >
> > Yes, please.
>
> Please check:
> ftp://mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/incoming/divx4beta/divx4b153_badmacroblock.avi

This file is not displayed correctly by ffmpeg's DivX either (looks even
worse). So let's blame the AVI ;-)

gruel

Christoph Lampert, gruel at gmx.de

"Linux is a cancer that attaches itself in an intellectual property sense to
everything it touches. That's the way that the license works." - Steve Balmer

"Epsilon < 0" - chl