[Mplayer-dev-eng] plans ?

Attila Kinali kinali at gmx.net
Tue Jul 10 21:36:48 CEST 2001

Hi all,

What are the plans for the 0.18 release ?
I thought it was to have it out as soon as possible.
But at the moment it looks like more and more new features get in.
An example is the ffmpeg divx codec. I like it very much but
I would have waited for the next release.

I know I'm not a developer. And I also don't want to
sound offensive but I think it's time for a new release
even if that means to drop some nice features for the next
release.

			Attila Kinali

--
Man who sink into womans arms soon have arms in womans sink.