[Mplayer-dev-eng] Adding largefile support

Stephen Davies steve at daviesfam.org
Tue Jul 3 00:11:19 CEST 2001

On Mon, 2 Jul 2001, Stephen Davies wrote:

> Lets see if I can make it work at all to start with...

Seems to be working, for mpeg at least.  Don't have any large avi or asf
files to test with - is it still the case that avis can't be bigger than
2GB, anyway?

Having trouble with flickery OSD for avis.  Problem seems to come and go.
I do have NUM_BUFFERS 2 in vo_xv.c.  Is it a problem I've introduced, or a
known one?

Resolve that and a clean up and I'll send the patch in.

Steve