[Mplayer-dev-eng] libac3 3dnow

Felix Bünemann atmosfear at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Jul 1 20:38:10 CEST 2001

Hello Arpi,

Sunday, July 01, 2001, 12:32:10 AM, you wrote:

A> Hi,

>> It's the Question that drives us, Gabucino :
>> > Thank god I'm such a genius.
>> Forgot: I'm right uploading a DivX avi to incom/ffmpeg which makes strange
>> flashing effects with libavcodec (seems it happens where the DivX encoder
>> lost frames, or high-motion is there)
A> Thank you for the idea (lost frames), it was the bug, i've fixed it (CVS).

A> Only the "purple" bug remain. But I've already contacted Gerard about this.
Hmm, I think it's only for frames that follow a keyframe, cause on the
next keyframe it's usually ok again, as I can see nicely from vki divx
in verbose mode. For 1sec keyframe divx (my old The Matrix dvdrip) I
see the picture flashing between purple and normal, cause of the short
keyframe delay.

--
Best regards,
 Felix                            mailto:atmosfear at users.sourceforge.net