[MPlayer-dev-eng] ADPCM Document

Alex Beregszaszi alex at naxine.org
Sun Dec 30 19:23:51 CET 2001

On Sun, Dec 30, 2001 at 07:10:39PM +0100, Alex Beregszaszi wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 30, 2001 at 10:35:38AM -0700, Mike Melanson wrote:
> > On Sun, 30 Dec 2001, Alex Beregszaszi wrote:
> >
> > > Hmm, i did not found documents about RM files :)
> >
> > 	The RealMedia file format is published in their
> > freely-downloadable SDK (There's some RM SDK on the MPlayer FTP site under
> > MPlayer/doc-tech/rm). The file I've looked at is called rmff.htm. If you
> > can't get ahold of it, let me know and I'll send it.
>
> Thank you! I searched my copy of the sdk, witth no success.

Hmm, i looked the file you mentioned (rmff.html): it contains information in
very limited size. Only some chunks including Index chunk, anyway, it's good
for us, i can extend the index_chunk_parser.

Btw, are you using IRC or not? If yes, would you like to join our developement
channel? coz we're making big mailinglist traffic :)