[MPlayer-dev-eng] ADPCM Document

Mike Melanson melanson at pcisys.net
Sun Dec 30 18:03:44 CET 2001

On Sun, 30 Dec 2001, Alex Beregszaszi wrote:

> > 	Absolutely. This would be fantastic. This is the kind of
> > information that I want to include: Thorough descriptions of
> > undocumented/peculiar behavior.
>
> Also in the future i can write about realmedia,vivo or quicktime files.

	That would be just peachy. When you do, be sure to stick to the
quirky details as a sort of supplement to the official documentation.
Stuff that's not documented, stuff that's incorrectly documented, tips
that aren't mentioned in the official documents, but ought to be kept in
mind. At least for the QT and RM files, there's no point in recreating all
the documentation since Apple and Real already have officially published
documents for them which are actually quite good (in contrast to, say,
AVI and ASF). I'm not familiar with Vivo or the quality or existence of
its official documentation.

	Thanks...
--
	-Mike Melanson