[MPlayer-dev-eng] two realmedia samplefiles

Rik Snel rsnel at cube.dyndns.org
Sat Dec 29 19:26:44 CET 2001

Hello,

On Sat, 29 Dec 2001, Alex Beregszaszi wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 29, 2001 at 12:43:20AM +0100, Rik Snel wrote:
> > I have uploaded two realmedia samples to MPlayer/incoming along with terse
> > error descriptions. (both files are 1MB) sp_sample[12].rm and
> > sp_sample.README
> Fixed video a little, libavcodec's RV10 decoder was able to decode this
> streams partly-perfect, but our demuxer did not specified the video type
> correct. Also the audio part is still not-working, we thought that DNET is
> an AC3 codec, but i can't get it working with libac3 and liba52 (with liba52
> also it can't find sync frame...).
Confirmed. Video works just as in ffmpeg. Audio can probably be handled
by the ac3 decoder in libavcodec (ffmpeg can transcode these files to
mpeg (with audio), but the video in the transcoding plays way to fast).

Greetings,

Rik.

--------
Nothing is ever a total loss; it can always serve as a bad example.