[MPlayer-dev-eng] Release 0.60pre-2 today?

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Fri Dec 28 20:40:42 CET 2001

Hi,

> > btw, if you didn't noticed yet, i've changed a bit the spudec.c file,
> > to get it more stable and error-resistant.
> >
> > i found a sub, in the middle of 5th Element dvd, which reports packet_size
> > 2020 bytes, but the packet size was actually only 2019 bytes.
> > it caused your code to go into endless loop somehow in spudec_control.
>
> Yes, I had found these and seen your patch.  I had done something
> similar in my tree.

just niticed, that PTS value of fragments are equal. so we could use PTS to
decode how to reassign fragmented packets.

btw, about your second patch: why does MENU control code sets PTS ?
is it requires? (other things were find out myself and already commited
before your 2nd patch arrives)

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu