[MPlayer-dev-eng] Release 0.60pre-2 today?

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Fri Dec 28 20:16:07 CET 2001

Hi,

> > What is the main point of the fix/bug ?
> > (where is the problem - and how to fix)
>
> The main problem is that it does not take into account that the PTS
> that is read should come from the d_dvdsub stream, while the PTS used
> for display should come from the d_video stream.

ah, i understand now. thanks!
ok, it's fixed now, based on your patch.

btw, i printed out the pts values, and find that my discs have 0.2 sec
pts difference between dvdsub and video streams. so it's not noticable.
(at least for me)

btw, if you didn't noticed yet, i've changed a bit the spudec.c file,
to get it more stable and error-resistant.
i found a sub, in the middle of 5th Element dvd, which reports packet_size
2020 bytes, but the packet size was actually only 2019 bytes.
it caused your code to go into endless loop somehow in spudec_control.
it also crashed sometimes at seeking (when seeking target points between 2
spu fragments).

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu