[MPlayer-dev-eng] AUTHORS

Nick Kurshev nickols_k at mail.ru
Fri Dec 28 19:44:35 CET 2001

Hello, Gabucino!

On Fri, 28 Dec 2001 13:11:42 +0100 you wrote:

> Yo,
>
> Please everybody review the Authors section in documentation.html, and
> if you would like some stuff to be added/removed to/from your credits, or
> have any wishes, please contact me so it could be included in the release.
> (especially Melanson, I can't keep pace with your opensource drivers;))

Please change following lines:
Nick Kurshev
         memcpy optimizations for AMD K7 and Intel Pentium III (fastmemcpy.h)
         CDROM tune info
         further 3DNow! optimizations into mp3lib and libac3 and ffmpeg
         russian translation of documentation
-         radeonfb
+         radeon_vid, rage128_vid, radeonfb
         libvo driver: vo_vesa

Since video stuff is more significand and I'm not main author of radeonfb
> --
> Gabucino

Best regards! Nick