[MPlayer-dev-eng] AUTHORS

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Fri Dec 28 13:21:42 CET 2001

Hi,

> Please everybody review the Authors section in documentation.html, and
> if you would like some stuff to be added/removed to/from your credits, or
and not only your. if you remember a patch or other contributor not listed
there, notice us.

also the 3rd party authors list should be extenmded, as we imported lots of
new libraries, like libmp1, liba52 etc. they also have authors...

maybe a 'cvs log' grepping for 'patch' and/or '@' could help collecting
contributors. it's written in cvs-howto.txt and usually kept that commited
patches should include author name+email in cvslog comment.

i still miss some contributors from network streaming section.
if i remember well, at least 3 people sent patches related to mms/http.
Bertrand?  btw, if you're here :) could you fix the RTP streaming?

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu