[MPlayer-dev-eng] [patch] hwac3 fixes

David Holm dholm at telia.com
Fri Dec 28 10:40:40 CET 2001

Hi,
I received the following patch from Steven Brookes <stevenjb at mda.co.uk>.
He is working on fixing the digital audio output of the dxr3 driver and
told me he fixed some bugs in mplayer along the way. I don't know shit
about hwac3 output so all I did was to make sure the patch applied
against latest cvs.
This is from his e-mail to me:

"Secondly there is a patch to dec_audio.c and
ac3-iec958 to fix the -ac hwac3 codec stuff and to use liba52 to sync it.
Seems to work for everything I've thrown at and maintains sync for all audio
types through the DXR3."

Arpi: Thank you (you know for what)

//David Holm