[MPlayer-dev-eng] Patch: NuppelVideo

Panagiotis Issaris takis at lumumba.luc.ac.be
Thu Dec 27 04:08:42 CET 2001

Hi all,

After I asked you guys if anyone had already started writing on a NuppelVideo
codec before, I started writing one myself.
For the moment it only decodes video, no audio yet... but as soon as I return
from Germany (in 3 days) I'll try to add support for it.

Gotta get some sleep now, visiting Germany tomorrow at 12:00... :)

                  With friendly regards,
                           Takis

--
  .-.                         | lumumba.luc.ac.be/takis/takis_public_key.txt
  /v\    L   I   N   U   X    | panagiotis.issaris at advalvas.be
 // \\  >Phear the Penguin<   | ICQ: 12764288
/(   )\
 ^^-^^