[MPlayer-dev-eng] patch: YUV4MPEG2 demuxer

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Thu Dec 27 03:03:13 CET 2001

Hi,

> -patch.y4m
>
> This contains demux_y4m.c yuv4mpeg.* (ripped from mjpegtools) and
> modifications to the Makefile and demuxer.c . This shouldn't break
> anything (and it worked for me). Seeking is not supported, but can be done
> (but I didn't look at it).

applied.

btw, you could add aspect ration info too.
if i understood well, its' stored in that yuv files/stream.
check our mpeg demuxer for details.

> -patch.stream
not applied.

> Scenario: mjpegtools generate header "YUV4MPEG2 BLA BLA BLA\n". The first
> call to read_stream_char reads the header. (because the rest is not
> available yet) Some check_fileformat functions want to see more of the
i've moved detection code upper, so it won't lose the header.
anyway, -cache option solve your original problem.

could you provide me few small sample files/streams ? (at ftp incoming)

> PS: I'm not sure if patch.y4m qualifies as 'really big' (als in
> DOC/tech/patches.txt), so I did not compress it.
ok

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu